Saturday, April 25, 2009

WSL's BEAUTY CARAVAN




Seems like every man blog has their own chic pic section so we started one but I have to say one of the first OG distribution of honey photos before there were blogs started with Jupiter from Undefeated, DJ Logic, myself, Alyasha from FiberOps, Raymond Roker from Urb Magazine, Stan Endo and I know I'm forgetting someone else back in 1998 with Asian Express (+some) such massive female photo sharing e-mails that I wish I kept (weep..).  Also got to give shout-outs to Profile who is just killing it with his random lovelys.  Anyways you guys rather see girls than listen to me talk so say hello to WSL's BEAUTY CARAVANtm - A series of 3 handpicked beauties...3 is the magic number, yes it is.  WSL never sleeps on the beauties. (DON'T BITE!).  Natalie Portman, Adriana Lima, Jessica Michibata.

No comments:

Post a Comment