Friday, September 4, 2009

WSL's BLOOD TREASURES / HELLO KITTY 35th ANNIVERSARY





WSL's BLOOD TREASURES / HELLO KITTY x 686! Even though this is a womans jacket & I usually just design mens apparel but was doing all the mens & womens outerwear for 686 back then I'm pretty proud & honored to have designed the whole FIRST EVER snowboard outerwear jackets & pants for Hello Kitty. This is one of the snowboard jackets which is a down jacket with 100% goosedown fill, detachable fur & hood, powder skirt, venting system, MP3/Iphone pocket, patented hidden mirror inside left sleeve end & so much more amazing hidden details. This was designed several years ago but had to dig it up since it is a true treasure to me and is still in high demand from many collectors around the world and only a 1000 of these jackets were made!!! I have more of the Hello Kitty styles I designed which I will post up in the near future so stay tuned. Happy 35th Anniversary Hello Kitty! Peace, audi 5000.

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Wanted to say AWESOME work on that jacket! Mike actually came in to talk to our class the other day (USC Entrepreneurship: Feasibility) and passed out some Friends & Family access cards. He ROCKS!

    Your jacket was the one thing I really wanted and I almost tried to make Mike an offer on the spot (my niece is going on her first snowboarding trip soon) but he was obviously way too proud of it. Your piece is sold-through in literally every store I've visited! (I found your blog by Google Image searching for that specific jacket) Know how I can get my hands on one?? It would mean the WORLD to me! Again, GREAT work on the jacket!

    Please send me a shout @ James.Liu@us.army.mil or JamesC.PLiu@gmail.com

    --
    James Liu
    SGT, US Army INF
    Marshall School of Business
    USC Class of 2010
    Residential Advisor-Pardee Tower: Great Outdoors Floor
    Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Me too!!!! Please tell me where I might find it?? I've been looking fur years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I owned this jacket. Bought it on 2007 St our local snowboard shop. It was my very favorite jacket to shred in. Lost it in my house fire a few years later. Total honor to have owned one of the 1,000. Thank you for the awesome design.

    ReplyDelete